- Double bedroom with kingsize bed
- Family bedroom with a double and a single bed
- Colour TV with freeview
- DVD & CD player
- Open log fire
- Patio with picnic bench
- Both bedrooms have luxury en suite bathrooms
- Washing machine
A spacious 2 bedroom cottage sleeping 4/5 people, with stunning moorland views from the south facing windows.
All our Cottages benefit from the following extra facilities
- Bed Linen Included – Upon arrival you well find beds made with freshly laundered linen (duvets, with blankets available)
- Laundry Room – separate, fully equipped with automatic washing machine, tumble dryer and guests pay phone.
- Ample Parking
- 11 acres of grounds which provide a safe environment for children to play in.
- Pets are welcome by arrangement at a nominal cost.
- Horse Stabling – You are welcome to bring your horse on holiday with you, stabling is available with DIY livery and a 5 acre paddock for grazing with straw (please call Jane for further information and costs).
- Games Room – centrally heated offering table tennis, pool, local information etc.
Dove Cottage – 1 Bedroom
This is our most recent conversion - a delightful 1 bedroom cottage, originally the hayloft!
Fern Cottage – 1 Bedroom
A superb 1 bedroom cottage, sleeping 2 people, on the end of the old threshing barn with moorland views.
Beech Cottage – 2 Bedrooms
This is another comfortable, spacious 2 bedroom cottage sleeping 4/5 people, formerly the old stables. This cottage has wonderful views over the garden to the moor beyond.
Well Cottage – 3 Bedrooms
This is a charming spacious 3 bedroom detached cottage, formerly the old cart workshop, sleeping up to 6 people.