All our Cottages benefit from the following extra facilities
- Bed Linen Included – Upon arrival you will find beds made with freshly laundered linen (duvets, with blankets available)
- Laundry Room – separate, fully equipped with automatic washing machine.
- Ample Parking
- 11 acres of grounds which provide a safe environment for children to play in.
- Pets are welcome by arrangement at a nominal cost.
- Horse Stabling – You are welcome to bring your horse on holiday with you, stabling is available with DIY livery and a 5 acre paddock for grazing with straw (please call Barry for further information and costs).
- Games Room – centrally heated offering table tennis, pool, local information etc.
Dove Cottage – 1 Bedroom
This is our most recent conversion - a delightful 1 bedroom cottage, originally the hayloft!
Beech Cottage – 2 Bedrooms
This is another comfortable, spacious 2 bedroom cottage sleeping 4/5 people, formerly the old stables. This cottage has wonderful views over the garden to the moor beyond.
Spring Cottage – 2 Bedrooms
A spacious 2 bedroom cottage sleeping 4/5 people, with stunning moorland views from the south facing windows.
Well Cottage – 3 Bedrooms
This is a charming spacious 3 bedroom detached cottage, formerly the old cart workshop, sleeping up to 6 people.