Saturday – Saturday
All Prices Are Per Week & Inclusive of Gas, Electric, Heating and Bed Linen (Towels extra)
PAYMENT ACCEPTED in GBP or Can be arranged in EURO’S
|Weeks commencing||Well Cottage||Spring Cottage||Beech Cottage||Fern Cottage||The Dovecote|
|3 Bedrooms||2 Bedrooms||2 Bedrooms||1 Bedroom||1 Bedroom|
|Jan to 24 Feb 2018||£450||£415||£415||£285||£275|
|03 Mar to 24 March||£465||£420||£420||£295.00||£285.00|
|31 March to 7 April||Easter Break||£530||£490||£490||£350.00||£340.00|
|14 Apr to 19 May||£495||£455||£455||£335||£325|
|02 Jun to 16 Jun||£550||£500||£500||£360||£350|
|30 June to 14 Jul||£600||£560||£560||£375.00||£365.00|
|21 Jul to 18 Aug||Summer Break||£795||£750||£750||£415.00||£405.00|
|01 Sep to 08 Sep||£560||£500||£500||£330||£320|
|15 Sep to 22 Sept||£515||£480||£480||£330||£320|
|29 Sep to 13 Oct||£495||£470||£470||£325.00||£315.00|
|20 Oct||Half Term||£580||£520||£520||£345.00||£335.00|
|27 Oct to Mid Dec||£450||£420||£420||£310.00||£300.00|
|Christmas||contact us to arrange dates to suit you||£790||£750||£750||£415.00||£405.00|
|New Year||contact us to arrange dates to suit you||£790||£750||£750||£415.00||£405.00|
Short breaks out of season & when possible
2 nights 60%
3 nights 70%
4 nights 80%
5 nights same as weekly price
Dogs £15 per dog per week or £2.50 per night
Horses £20 per horse per week or £3.00 per night
- Large lounge/diner
- Log burner
- Colour TV with freeview
- Patio with picnic bench
- Washing machine
- DVD and CD player Dishwasher
- Feature vaulted ceiling
- 2 twin bedrooms
- En suite master bedroom with kingsize bed
This is a charming spacious 3 bedroom detached cottage, formerly the old cart workshop, sleeping up to 6 people.
All our Cottages benefit from the following extra facilities
- Bed Linen Included – Upon arrival you well find beds made with freshly laundered linen (duvets, with blankets available)
- Laundry Room – separate, fully equipped with automatic washing machine, tumble dryer and guests pay phone.
- Ample Parking
- 11 acres of grounds which provide a safe environment for children to play in.
- Pets are welcome by arrangement at a nominal cost.
- Horse Stabling – You are welcome to bring your horse on holiday with you, stabling is available with DIY livery and a 5 acre paddock for grazing with straw (please call Jane for further information and costs).
- Games Room – centrally heated offering table tennis, pool, local information etc.